Make a Difference

The Move for Mind internship program offers a variety of unique educational internship positions to current college students and young professionals all across the United States.

MAKE A  DIFFERENCE 

 
The Move for Mind internship program offers a variety of unique educational internship positions to current college students and young professionals all across the United States.

The purpose of our internship program is to provide an opportunity for interns to develop their professional skills associated with their degree or career path, and provide a space to participate in our mission of improving mental health through running. We offer a variety of roles in all departments and an intern-to-supervisor ratio that strongly supports the intern. It is our goal to provide any and all support an intern might require through their internship.

THE  DETAILS 

Terms: Our internship program runs on the college trimester schedule with internship terms running in spring, summer, and fall. Though it is not required for you to apply/start at the beginning of a term, most interns do.

Location: We offer internships both in-person in New Brunswick, NJ, and remotely to students all over the country.

Schedule: Team meetings and supervisor check-ins are scheduled at the beginning of your internship term based on your current college/work schedule. You can expect to spend 75% of your hours working on your own time, and the other 25% collaborating with others. Interns typically work 10-15 hours per week.

Compensation: Our internship program is an unpaid internship, however, we accommodate all college credit requirements if you are seeking to receive credit from your college/university. In-person interns receive travel/parking stipends.

 INTERNSHIPS 

HEAR FROM  OUR INTERNS 

m4m-18_edited.jpg
headshot - Abby Williams_edited.jpg
Abby, blog intern

“Move for Mind” helped me to grow as a writer, editor, thinker, and team member. I'm so excited to see how my experience interning here will launch me into other ways to raise mental health awareness."

We asked some of our summer interns what mental health meant to them. Here’s what they had to share with us!

AVAILABLE  POSITIONS 

 

There are currently no available internship positions.